Testing and Measuring Instruments
PTE-50-CE relay tester
The reversible 100-VA amplifier can inject up to 50A or 150V with outstanding stability, free of distortions and completely isolated from the power supply. The waveform is synthetized electronically and can generate harmonics from 1st to 7th of the supply’s frequency. Various output ranges are available to maintain the 100VA power throughout the entire settings scale. The system features automatic protections against overload and overheating.
This equipment is extremely easy to use. You just set the test values (current, voltage, phase angle, frequency) and activate the output. When the relay’s operation is detected, the chronometer will display the operation time with a 1-ms resolution. A ‘step’ function is also available to test the relay across two non-zero values of current, voltage, or phase angle.
Although the PTE-50-CE has been designed for fast, efficient in-field testing, it can also be controlled from an external computer running optionally available test software, designed for routine testing and automatic report generation.
- Output power: 100 VA
- Current: up to 50A – voltage: up to 150V
- Selectable 1st to 7th harmonics
- Adjustable phase angle: 0 – 359.9º
- Second voltage (Pro): 30 VA, 0-140V, 0-359.9º, 40-70 Hz
- 1-ms resolution digital programmable chronometer
- External synch input
- RS-232 communications port and BUS-PTE
- Multi-mode trip detection
- Software-based adjustment and calibration
- IP-65 protective case
- 13.5 kg (Pro: 14.5 kg)
- Overcurrent relays
- Over / undervoltage relays
- Power factor relays
- Ground protections
- Reclosing relays