CAMPRO CPL Series CNC PRICISION LATHE MACHINE :-
- Powerful AC spindle motor drive and finned head stock construction for excellent heat dissipation. High torque output combined with constant circumferential speed ensures optimal cutting performance, extra Surface which greatly increase tool life.
- TRANSMISSION SYSTEM
- The transmission system employs class C3 precision ball screws combined with the use of class P4 bearings. Ball screws on X-axis Z-axis are pretension. To eliminate thermal displacement caused by long time running and ensure consistent Accuracy.
- HYDRAULIC TURRET / SERVO TURRET (Opt.)
- The standard 10-station hydraulic turret features maximum rigidity and is achieved through a cam and curve clutch mechanism. Fast tool change is accomplished in only 0.3 second (adjacent tool), and 0.9 second (opposite tool) which greatly upgrades working efficiency. The turret provides extremely accurate positioning and low noise. Each station has a powerful flushing nozzle directing position thereby ensuring long tool life and fine machined surface. Servo turret and Italian made power turret
- SUPERIOR LINEAR GUIDEWAY
- The two axes employ high rigidity and high precision linear guideways which provide Long life with highly accurate motion linear guideways (CPL-106 / 158). That of competitors. The linear guideway features high loading capacity, low noise and long service life. (CPL-208 / 3510 / 3512)
- COOLANT TANK AND CHIP CONVEYOR
- Big capacity of coolant tank combined with high pressure pump ensures superior cooling effect for both workpiece and tool. To meet various working area requirements, the customer may choose chip conveyor at side or rear of the machine. Also, various chip conveyors are provided to suit different workpiece materials.
- HYDRAULIC MANUAL TAILSTOCK
- The manual tailstock can be moved to meet workpiece length. It helps to hold long workpieces firmly. Upon request, a programmable tailstock and a live center are available as options
- MACHINE STRUCTURE
- The one-piece constructed 45°box type structure is manufactured from high quality casting iron, assuring maximum rigidity and stability for long time machining